1) Enough respect to you/him...
2) I appreciate what he did/ your point of view.
Sometimes said as 'fair due', it comes from 'fair is due to the comrade'
"So I managed to menage-a-trois, last night" "Fair dues to the bigman!"
1) A language used as vernacular for communication amongst many speakers of different languages, i.e. a creole.
2) An early version of this, a mix of English, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic and other languages with Italian.
3) (British) The English variant used by many Asian immigrants, mixing English with Indian tongues like Gujarati, Urdu/Hindi, Sinhalese, etc.
1) Swahili is the lingua franca in East Africa. Millions of people who speak indigenous languages also speak it for communication.
Literally, from Fifteenth-Choice; i.e. to miss work to get high.
'Because I got High' shows a man who chooses to fifeethoise.
Exclaimation meaning "what a mistake!" or "how terrible!"
"Bryguy was photographed in the bath by his ex- now, it's all over the internet"
1) 'Love' based on lust and physical attraction.
Amalgamation of /tw/enty-first and l/ove/
Jimmy's in twove- yet again- with so'slut he met at the party...
... I'm sure
1) A popular book that just isn't good enough.
2) When a popular author brings out a crap book. (often used as 'to come ovono' or 'go onovo')
(derived from 'ovo' and 'no'- egg and no.
1) 'And I said- "Lord, the Harry Potter set are basically ovono!"
2) 'Tony Parsons has came onovo with his new book, The Maggot was Born'
Ironically, a salutation to someone small in stature...
"Big up to the bigman!"