1) The sound, during sex of any kind that involves a phallus (organic or otherwise), made by its quick (& sometimes painful) ejection from the cavity in which it was plunging. The resultant 'POP!' when echoed inside the cavity, is the baritone seal. The POP is, much like a freshly-opened pickle jar, the breaking of the seal.
2) The seal-like moaning sounds made, usually accompanied by sealion-esque bucking and thrashing, by certain types of sexual partners nearing orgasm.
1) "I was getting deepthroated by Theresa last night when I got excited and slipped out--you should have heard the baritone seal it made, bro! Sounded like a hotdog bustin in a microwave!"
2) Yo, I tried to hook up wit Robin last night, but she started letting out baritone seals when I went down on her--bitch was putting on a Sea World show, dawg!
1. The scrotum, especially when up to no good. Also known as mountaineer's oysters.
2. A fat, obese, large, portly or otherwise overweight female regularly used for sex when a young man's options for the evening have all evaporated. The aforementioned female understands the intentions and the exchange, but repeats the experience because eating at home on Friday night is no fun.
1. I gave her my gentleman's dumplings over the eyes last night before she put them in her mouth.
2. It's 2:30, dude--you gonna call your gentleman's dumplings over or go to sleep?