2) Man-made, water-filled area designed for swimming. Can be dug into the ground or portable.
3) Recreational game where the player attempts to hit a 'cue ball' with a stick in an attempt to knock other balls into pockets on the side of the table.
2) Dean is a lifeguard at the local pool, despite the fact that he's a pretty bad swimmer.
3) Pool and billiards may be the same game; I'm not exactly sure.
A fun game envolving sicks and balls.
I played cricket and soccer until my drug habit made that impossible, now I jus' shoot pool.
Perfect for stoner's and/or pissheads.
2. any amount of money that a person can win in
3. a large often rectangular shaped area filled with water that people can exercise and play "games" in-MARCO!!!
2. The poker tournament pool was about 500 big ones
3. Those damn kids keep splashing everyone at the pool
"hey there, maybe we should play pool sometime"
"Dude, i totally pooled our headteacher"