istədiyin sözü axtar, məsələn: fleek:
A term for falling asleep at your computer and resting your head on the keyboard, imprinting the keys into your skin, QWERTY being the classification of the key setup. (Also DVORAK face if you use a DVORAK keyboard)
"I had been playing for 43 hours straight, so I finally succumbed to QWERTY face."
Froyst tərəfindən 25 Yanvar 2005

QWERTY face sözünə oxşar sözlər

keyboard qwertyface qwertyfacing sleep sleeptyping
Falling asleep while infront of a computer, usually resulting in the usage of a keyboard for a pillow.
I played Counter-Strike for so 7 hours last night, then qwertyfaced.
rommers tərəfindən 31 Mart 2006