1. Classy to the 1st degree: used in a sarcastic way, generally meaning slutty, trashy, etc.
2. Classy to the 2nd degree: used in a sarcastic way as well, but in more of a humerous way, generally meaning cheap, ridiculous, gross, etc.
3. Classy to the 3rd degree: used in a serious way, generally meaning stylish, fancy, sophisticated, etc.
"She is so classy."
2. "My mom got me some new clothes from walmart."
"That is such a classy place to shop."
3. "Audrey Hepburn is classy."
wearing plaid or houndstooth patterns add to overall classiness (but not when worn together)
Dude2: yeah i know, like theyre badass, but they lack things such as houndstooth shoes that promote classiness
Dude1: word. we should go invest in some plaid shirts
Dude2: i concur