and prevents ganondorf, the evil wizard guy who was the only male born amoung the Geurdos, from stealing the triforce. The storylines do relate to each other tho (espically in Wind Waker)
2. v. The act of joining two or more items together.
3. n. A word/phrase/picture on the internet you can click to bring you to another page. Also called "hyperlink."
4. v. The act of joining two web pages together with a hyperlink.
5. n. A classic Nintendo character from the Legend of Zelda video game series.
6. n. Something that apparantly I am the weakest one of.
7. n. Part of a chain.
2. Handcuffs are linked together by a short chain.
3. You got to this page through a link, most likely.
4. I have my web page linked to my friend's.
5. Link wears green and rescues princess Zelda.
6. You are the weakest link; good-bye.
7. If one link of a chain breaks, then the whole chain falls apart.
Has a hot girlfriend too(Princess Zelda). Plus his theme songs rock.
See also: God
-Anyone who thinks of Link any less than badass should be thrown off a building.
-Link is my fucking hero!
Stir the Wind Fish
Free the descendents of the Seven Sages
Wake Princess Zelda
And begin your adventure...
The man with the plan to stop the evil.