Acquired: Traded to Vancouver from Florida with Richard Krajicek and a 6th round pick in 2006 in exchange for Todd Bertuzzi, Bryan Allen and Alex Auld, June 23/06
International play (Team Canada):
Silver medal at 1999 Under-20 World Championships.
Gold medal at 2003 World Championships.
Gold medal at 2004 World Championships.
Gold medal at 2004 World Cup of Hockey.
Silver medal at 2005 World Championships.
1. To successfully complete a task deemed to be impossible.
2. To completely and utterly defeat and/or humiliate someone.
1. A person who can luongo consistently well.
1. "Man, that was an insane game tonight. We totally luongoed Anaheim."
2. "Wow, Pronger just got completely luongoed."
1. Examples include Roberto Luongo, Wayne Gretzky, Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee.
Examples would include
present tense "I think I will go and Luongo over here"
past tense "Shirley fucked me very Luongo like last night"
prepositional phrase "The town decided to build a new Luongo"
infinitive phrase "The sheriff told us that if we did not leave town immediately he would Luongo us"
Luongo is a bright and flashly word that gets ones attention almost immediatly and should only be used by the warm hearted and intelligent.
Luongo is a happy word, use it wisely! Stay nice and strong, now go Luongo yourself!